when he beheld thy agony, phoebus was dumb. he sought every remedy, he had recourse to cunning arts, he anointed all the wound, anointed it with ambrosia and with nectar; but all remedies are powerless to heal the wounds of fate.
Equius finally snaps
all i want is for this to happen
Here’s an old one, but still a favorite. Someone on 4chan had a style roulette thread for a character of your own choice, and I ended up with 1950’s UPA cartoons with Equius Zahhak from Andrew Hussie’s “Homestuck.” Wow.
How To Wear Bright Colored Suits For Men
When it comes to traditional men’s suiting, you may not think you have much in the way of color options aside from the classic black, navy, and gray. But color lovers rejoice! In recent years menswear has really been pushing the boundaries and turning up the volume on color. In fact, they’re doing it with everything from pants, shoes, and you guessed it…full suits!
For most people, the thought of a bright colored suit might evoke images of a cane-carrying pimp or pastel-ed dandy. But I challenge you to rethink that notion as you step out of your comfort zone and into the “bright side.” Although admittedly it takes a certain panache or uhmm “swagger” to pull off a suit in anything other than the classic dark solids, there’s most definitely a style and color out there that will suit (meh) your personal style. Think slim suits in a more vibrant hue like a cool and edgy Mark Ronson or a perhaps something patterned and bold for a quirky and playful Brad Goreski vibe.
In this look, I went with a rich indigo suit. Close enough to a navy that it was a safe choice for testing the waters. If you’re apprehensive about trying a colored suit, a shade of blue might be the best way to go. It’s familiar and won’t feel as loud or “girly,” because duhhh blue is for boyz. Keep the rest of the look clean and simple with a white shirt and solid pocket square. (Also just ignore the fact that I didn’t have time to get these pants hemmed before I did this post).
WHAT A GREAT DEVELOPMENT
I am developing some what of a soft spot for these smiling giants
❀ Thus, in the Ouran Host Club, handsome boys who have too much time on their hands flourish by entertaining equally idle girls. ❀
SOMEONE DID A PRNANK CALL USING THE SOUNDBOARD OF SHINJI IKARI http://www.evamonkey.com/wtf/%5bNAveryW%5d_shinji_ikari_soundboard.swf
OH MY GOSH
JFC OH MY GOD IS THIS FOR REAL
Effects Of Thinking White People Are “All Like That”:
- Literally nothing other than white people having their feelings hurt on the internet
- I’m not joking there is no real world consequence of this
Effects Of Thinking People of Color Are “All Like That”:
- Saudi student is literally surrounded by FBI for cooking rice under terrorist suspicions
- White people literally can not associate positive words with Black faces because of racism
- More white people use drugs but Black people are sent to jail for drugs at 10 times the rate that white people are
- Black people who “sound Black” earn less money than those who don’t because of associations with stereotypes. Black people who “sound Black” are less likely to get called back for jobs
- Black children grow up literally associating being Black with being bad and ugly
- White people when tested shot more unarmed Black subjects than armed and unarmed white subjects
- Hate crimes increase after Boston tragedy
- Moroccan High School Student is linked to Boston tragedy for being Brown
- Bangladeshi man is beaten by people out of racism
- NYPD Commissioner wants Black and Latino men to fear him after the police targeted literally 90 percent Black and Latino men in New York and humiliating them by frisking them in public under the assumption that they had weapons. Studies found that white men were the ones who overwhelmingly had weapons while Black and Latino men didn’t
- White people blaming and convicting Black men for crimes they never committed and everyone believing them because of racism
- Stop and Frisk, ruled unconstitutional was practiced by New York police disproportionately and unfairly affecting 90% Black and Latino men because of racism
- Universities throwing racist ‘Fiesta Party’ homogenizing culture with extreme racism
- Here are some of the numbers on hate crimes against People of Color and btw, Neo Naziism is increasing!
- Every 28 Hours an African American is Extrajudicially Murdered in the U.S.
- Black people 3 times more likely to be arrested for Marijuana
- Black people receive much harsher sentencing than white people for the same crimes do I need to go on?
But yeah, white people’s feelings :*(